Saturday, November 19, 2005

YAY. I am a Celebritiy Get me....out of here is back on our screens.

I can't tell you how excited I am over the new serise of I'm a sub Z-listCrelebrity....get me a job...I mean get me out of here.


The Celebrities they got this year are top class, the best celebrities yet, here is the list of all the contestants:


1) A third Cousin of a man that is married to the sister of a man who plays for Rhyl Football team

2)That bloke tha who was knocked out of Pop Idol during the auditions period

3)A millionaire lord that is out of place in the jungle

4)That woman who was voted off first in the Weakest Link a few years ago

5)Last Years winner of the Lily Savage look alike contest

6)Some lady who appeared as an extra for a few minutes in Coronation Street

7) Larry "the Litter" a local celebrity in some small English village, famous for picking up litter

8)A lady, who knows a man, who knows a woman, who knows a child that is the great grand child of a dead soap actor

9)A Cue for the 2002 Snooker World Cup

10)A Streaker from a football match

Yea, looks like an interesting line-up, and I think that the cue will win this year, let's face it, it has more talent and more personality then the previous contestants, and this years real contestants.



Random Fact:

In 1847, engineer Charles Ellett was commissioned to build The Niagara Falls Suspension Bridge.Building it would't be a problem, but first they had to get a line across the ravine. Deciding a kite might be the answer, a $5 prize was offered to anyone who could fly their kite across. 10 year-old Homan Walsh was the winner and using his line to drag heavier cables across a steel cable eventually spanned the rapids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home