Thursday, November 03, 2005

Obvious Publicity stunt

Ok, do this is not politics, but I will probably make up for it later on when I am a blog taking the micky out of the Tory Leadership contest to see who will loose the next election for them.


Anyway, look at this:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/4404790.stm


What an obvious attempt at getting publicity! I mean honestly, to believe that BOTH men are getting assulted by women just before they return back to the Soap......maybe I am cynical, but I think it is just publicity, seriously.

I won't be suprised if The Sun gets a few exclusives about Eastenders in the near future....


Random Fact..

In September 2001, the Democratic Republic of the Congo discovered that it had 21,652 civil servants on its payroll who do not exist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home