Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Flying Faces Scary

The new BBC trailer for digital tv, the one with the faces, is too scary!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4463108.stm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbpointsofview/F1951566?thread=1439597
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbpointsofview/F1951566?thread=1515479

Here is what I think a letter of complaint will look like from one of these people:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear BBC

I wish to complain about the horrific advert you have on about your digital television. The advert is of this horrible flying faces that all merge into this one giant big scary face.
The advert is extremely distrubing, I couldn't sleep for weeks later of fear of my head come flying off and joining this huge floating head.

At the lowest point I was constracted this device that was to keep my head attached to my body, everyone at work was laughing at me for weeks and weeks, and even now I am too affaird to turn on the television in case of what I might see.

It terrible all the terrifying things we have to put up with, what with the sickerning advert such as this. I mean I got to worry about catching Bird Flu from eating chicken and eggs, I even had to remove my bird table from the back in fear of catching something from birds.
Also I hardly ever leave the house and run to the car when I have to, I mean, what if a bunch of youths with hoodies come to attack me outside me isolated, middle england country house!

We in Middle England sho uldn't have to put up with scary stuff, and to the middle england everything is scary, especally things on Television.

How can I enjoy greaat programmes like Antiques Roadshow? Songs of Praise? Country Watch? and other such programmes (If you remember, last year I wrote a complaint about Flog It and those flying hammers on the programmes credits, I was wearing a crash helmets for months after that for fear of flying hammers)

I do hope for quick action on this.

Yours.

Typical Middle England Housewife
An Isolated Cottege
Middle England

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Random Fact:

The Prince of Wales hospital in Bridgend sell maggots. There's a market for maggots, because they can be used to clean wounds. Once applied and covered with a fine nylon net (to prevent escape), the maggots move over the surface secreting proteolytic enzymes that break down dead tissue, turning it into a soup, which they then ingest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home