Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hiya all

I have decided to move my blog from MSN Spaces to Blogspot, because of the unreiblity of MSN Spaces.

For those who are not aware of my blog, it is a blog full of my political throughts, political satire and satire on British society and media and general ramblings.

If you are interested in reading my old blog, here is the link: http://thebrightsideofinsomnia.spaces.live.com

I will also tell you a bit about myself here, I am a 22 year old Student and a supporter and member of the Labour Party (though it don't stop me from critising and satirising them).

I am studying International Politics at the Univerity of Wales Aberystwyth.

Anyway, I will carry on with my usual brand of satire and political ramblings on here and hope that you will enjoy reading them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home